- Perfect harness for big-walls or course-setting
- Two belay/rappel loops make setting up for rapples and multi-pitch belays easier*
- 3-D adjustable-rise system assures the perfect fit
- Reinforced, Long-wearing tie-in point
- 6 gear loops
- Non-removable leg loops, drop seat rear elastic for those calls of nature
- Extra large components 5-5/8" waist belt and 5" leg loops with 1/2" thick foam
for extra comfort
- Rear haul loop
- 25.3 oz. (708 g) (small)
- Color: Black
- Harness manual
- Sizes: SM 29-31.5", MD 31.5 -35", LG 35-39"
Waldo Sizing Note: When fitting the Waldo harness the buyer should choose a size that will allow them to tighten the harness a few more inches from what feels initially comfortable. Wall climbers find that after a few days on a route, with a load of gear clipped to the harness, the ability to further cinch tight the harness is crucial.
- Price: $119.00